I am very excited to be expanding my blog to reach out and help more people as I grow.
One way that I've begun doing that is offering cheap sponsorships. I want to keep my prices low so that they're accessible to more people. Then, I want to give you the ultimate sponsoring experience. I want to do whatever I can to promote your blog or business.
Interested in sponsoring JASTG? Check out my sponsor page found at the top of the blog.
***
Today, I want to introduce you to my first business sponsor: The K.O. Jewelry.
I was very happy when Kim bought one of my business spots because I love her shop. I have been looking at some of her jewelry and wanting it for a while now. With Christmas coming up, it's the perfect time to put her shop on my Christmas list.
Don't just take my word for it, see for yourself!
From the owner of The K.O. Jewelry, Kim:
I started The K.O. Jewelry last year after several people saw Christmas
gifts I had made my friends and wanted to purchase them for
themselves. My store is a collection of different styles of jewelry. I
try to have many different choices so that women of all styles will love
what I produce. My jewelry designs are mostly necklaces, but I've
recently started to make more earrings and a few bracelets! I'm inspired by many different things. Some of
my jewelry is inspired by different colleges. Some of it is inspired by
family members. Other jewelry isn't really inspired- I just order beads I
think are beautiful, and the jewelry designing just kinda happens. I hope you
come shop around and find a few things that you can give for Christmas
gifts- I mean, who doesn't like jewelry?
To keep us in the Christmas spirit, Kim shares her favorite things about Christmas:
My favorite things about Christmas are the traditions I share with
my parents. Christmas Eve as a child was spent going to church, driving
around town looking at Christmas lights, and going home to drink
sparkling apple cider while opening one present before bed. I hope Leo
(the Hubs) and I can do these activities with our kids in the future.
She also shares the people she has the hardest time Christmas shopping for:
I have an awful time Christmas shopping for the men in my life.
My dad isn't too difficult, but Leo, his dad, and his brother are
incredibly hard to shop for. I don't want to always buy my husband
clothes!
***
I have the same problem, men are so hard to shop for! Too bad they don't wear jewelry! The women in your life don't have to be hard to shop for this year, because I'm sure you could find something for any woman in your life at The K.O. Jewelry. You could also do like me and add one (or more) of her pieces to your own Christmas wish list.
Why don't we help you kick start your Christmas shopping with a little giveaway?!?
Today, you have the opportunity to win a $10 gift certificate to The K.O. Jewelry.
10 comments:
Hi Megan! I love this giveaway. I've heard so many great things about the K.O. Jewelry and I love her necklaces. I'd spend the gift certificate on a gift for my sister or my mother-in-law :)
I love Kim!
Love love love the Vintage Crystal and Gold Lace Charm Necklaces! Although the Ombre Copper Rose Statement Necklace is rocking my world too. So many choices!
What a great giveaway, Megan! So glad to be your newest follower. :)
Thanks for joining the Bloggers for Christmas link-up! I made a change to the button's code, so you might want to stop by the page again and update the code you put on your blog. :) Don't forget to join us again next Friday!
Merry Christmas,
Claudia
www.LashesandBeard.com
I love hearing about new jewelry shops..Thanks Megan!
Love this giveaway! I would buy something for my mom!
I'm so excited to be your first business! Thanks for having me :)
Great giveaway! Can't wait to check out Kim's jewelry!
I'm hosting a giveaway too! Come check it out. http://www.decoybetty.com/2012/11/nablopomo-day-16-giveaway.html
I think if I won the giveaway I would give it as a gift for Christmas
Hard decisions ha.. I would either use it for a Christmas gift or I would Use it to purchase the necklace I pinned for myself :)
Post a Comment