Blogging tips

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Your Vote Counts: Introducing Throwback Thursdays

{Have you entered The K.O. Jewelry giveaway?}

I have been participating in link ups since I started blogging.
They have been one of my favorite ways to meet new bloggers. 

I decided that I wanted to create my own fun link up.

So, I came up with Throwback Thursdays.

Throwback Thursdays will be a day for you to link up anything from your past. It can be old pictures, an old song, an old TV show, an old movie, your childhood crush, what was popular, your favorites, older fashion. Anything goes!

Throwback Thursdays will be the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month starting January 3.

I need your help, though. I've created 2 possibilities for buttons, but I can't decide which one to use. So, I'm going to let you vote on YOUR favorite. I will reveal the winner and I hope you'll grab the button and spread the word. Then, I hope you'll come back on January 3 and link up for my first ever Throwback Thursday.

What do you think?

Option 1:

Option 2:

{Yes, those are lovely pictures of me.}



7 comments:

Rachael said...

I like the first button - I think the link up is a great idea! :D

Kindra said...

My favorite is the 2nd button, but they're both cute pictures. :)

Kimberly H said...

I voted for the second button, but only because the text on the first is a little difficult to read with the colors of the photo. Would white words work on that pic? If so, I'd vote for that one instead!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

I love this blog hop idea Megan! So cute. And I adore that second button...the picture of little girl you is so adorable.

Helene said...

I like the 1st button :)

Bhushavali said...

I like the 1st one! :)
Thanks for checking out my blog dear!
Would be great if you followed too, if you liked it!!! :)
FASHION PANACHE BLOG

Allie said...

LOVE the first one! I will definitely be joining in :) this sounds like a really fun linkup!