I am very excited to be offering sponsorship on my blog now. It gives me a chance to help other people which is one of my favorite things to do. It's also a great way to get to know other bloggers even better.
Today, I'm happy to be hosting Ricci (one of my amazing sponsors) on my blog today. She is sharing with us a very yummy looking recipe. I will definitely have to try this one out soon!
***
Hey there! I'm Ricci from a beautiful mess
Today, I'm happy to be hosting Ricci (one of my amazing sponsors) on my blog today. She is sharing with us a very yummy looking recipe. I will definitely have to try this one out soon!
***
Hey there! I'm Ricci from a beautiful mess
I like to blog about my life...the good, the bad, and the ugly. And my dog. I LOVE my dog. I think she is the CUTEST but then I am biased...LOL!
I also LOVE cooking!! Today I am going to share with you one of my FAVORITE comfort food recipes! This time if year I tend to make more soups, crock pot stuff, and good ole comfort food! If you live in the south and have ever been to a church pot luck, had a baby, or been sick and had someone bring you food you have probably had this recipe before. It is SUPER EASY to make, GREAT to take places, and is even better when re-heated! What am I talking about??
Poppyseed Chicken! YUM!
Lets get to it!!
Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts
16oz sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken
poppyseeds
1-2 tubes of ritz crackers, crushed
1/2 cup melted butter
Instructions:
1. Boil chicken breasts and either cut int or cubes or shred
2. Mix sour cream, cream of chicken, and poppyseeds(there isn;t really a certain amount of poppyseeds I just shake then in there until I feel like it's enough...I also threw a can of cream of mushroom in there too) in mixing bowl.
3. When chicken is done, mix it in with the sour cream mix.
4. Mix it all up and put in a baking pan.
5. Top with crushed ritz crackers and enough melted butter to wet the crackers.
6. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
7. Enjoy!!
Some people put this over rice or pasta but I just eat it alone...YUM!!
***
Would you like to see your button over there on my sidebar? Or maybe you'd like your own guest post at Just a Small Town Girl. Be sure to check out my sponsor page for more info.
***
Would you like to see your button over there on my sidebar? Or maybe you'd like your own guest post at Just a Small Town Girl. Be sure to check out my sponsor page for more info.

6 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! Yes this little doggie is so so cute!
That recipe looks awesome, Ricci! And yes...your dog is adorable :)
that is so true!! I've never been to a pot luck function without poppyseed chicken. how funny!
This is one of my most favorite dishes to make. It is so yummy and SO EASY!!!
Your dog is so cute. :)
That looks yummy!!
Post a Comment