It's Tuesday! Which means I'm linking up again for Tuesday Topics.
7 People You'd Like to Meet
I have a hard time with questions like this because I'm not one of those people who idolizes celebrities. So, some of the people I picked because they seem genuine and down to earth. They don't seem like they're attention seeking. Of course, I don't know any of these people so this is solely based on the way I perceive them.
1. Ellen Degeneres
She seems like a very genuine person. I like her giving spirit. I also think she's very funny. She has one of the only talk shows I like to watch. I'd love to meet her by going to watch her show-maybe on a 12 Days of Giveaways day.

2. J.K. Rowling
She wrote my favorite series. I'd love to sit down over lunch and discuss the books with her. There are so many questions and things I'd like to clear up. I'd also love to know how she came up with the idea and how she created this whole new world.

3. Garner/Affleck family
(I know this is technically 5 people but...)
They seem like a truly down to earth family. Family seems to come first and they don't seem to use their kids as accessories. I hope they stay together because this is one family I'd truly be sad to see split up. Plus I love how Jennifer looks natural in the paparazzi pictures of her. She looks like any other woman you'd see out and about.

4. Darren Criss
(In case you don't know, he's an actor on Glee and he also played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical)
I would like to meet him because I would like to have him sing to me.
This is one of my favorites and I can totally ignore the fact that he plays a gay guy and is singing to another guy in this songs.
5. Emma Watson
She plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies which makes me like her. She also is another celebrity that seems very down to earth and real. She also took the time to actually go to college rather than just act.

6. Katie Davis
This girl is an inspiration to me. I've mentioned her and her book several times on here because it had a huge impact on my life. She is only a few months younger than me and she has given up the "American dream" to be a missionary in Uganda. As if that isn't enough she has taken in 13 orphaned girls and started a nonprofit organization. She even won Glamour's Woman of the Year in 2012. She shows us that God can use anyone if you just say "yes" to Him.

7. J.R. Martinez
I didn't know who this guy was until I saw him on Dancing with the Stars and he was such an inspiration. He had such a positive attitude and just lit up the screen. I'm sure that it was a long and hard journey for him to get where he is now, but I still think it's a huge accomplishment. Many people would look at the world negatively, but he seems to have a positive outlook. I find him inspiring.

Whose someone you would like to meet?
She seems like a very genuine person. I like her giving spirit. I also think she's very funny. She has one of the only talk shows I like to watch. I'd love to meet her by going to watch her show-maybe on a 12 Days of Giveaways day.

2. J.K. Rowling
She wrote my favorite series. I'd love to sit down over lunch and discuss the books with her. There are so many questions and things I'd like to clear up. I'd also love to know how she came up with the idea and how she created this whole new world.

3. Garner/Affleck family
(I know this is technically 5 people but...)
They seem like a truly down to earth family. Family seems to come first and they don't seem to use their kids as accessories. I hope they stay together because this is one family I'd truly be sad to see split up. Plus I love how Jennifer looks natural in the paparazzi pictures of her. She looks like any other woman you'd see out and about.
4. Darren Criss
(In case you don't know, he's an actor on Glee and he also played Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical)
I would like to meet him because I would like to have him sing to me.
This is one of my favorites and I can totally ignore the fact that he plays a gay guy and is singing to another guy in this songs.
5. Emma Watson
She plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies which makes me like her. She also is another celebrity that seems very down to earth and real. She also took the time to actually go to college rather than just act.

6. Katie Davis
This girl is an inspiration to me. I've mentioned her and her book several times on here because it had a huge impact on my life. She is only a few months younger than me and she has given up the "American dream" to be a missionary in Uganda. As if that isn't enough she has taken in 13 orphaned girls and started a nonprofit organization. She even won Glamour's Woman of the Year in 2012. She shows us that God can use anyone if you just say "yes" to Him.

7. J.R. Martinez
I didn't know who this guy was until I saw him on Dancing with the Stars and he was such an inspiration. He had such a positive attitude and just lit up the screen. I'm sure that it was a long and hard journey for him to get where he is now, but I still think it's a huge accomplishment. Many people would look at the world negatively, but he seems to have a positive outlook. I find him inspiring.

Whose someone you would like to meet?

8 comments:
I love your list! I love Ellen... but for some reason I didn't even think to put her on my list! I haven't watched her in so long... :(
I would DIE to meet Emma Watson, honestly, all 3 of my fav HP characters! I consider them my BFFs already.
I would also love to meet the cast of FRIENDS and How I met your mother.
OH I LOVE YOUR LIST! :D I thought of jennifer garner! but didnt add her! :D she is awesome! Emma Watson! LOVe her too! :D she did such a great job in all her roles! :D
I would love to meet to J.K.! Mastermind of HP! Pretty cool!
i have jennifer garner on my list too! i love that even in hollywood she seems like such a devoted and "normal" mother :)
great list!
I agree re: Jennifer Garner!! Any celebrity that manages to maintain a semi-normal life and stay out of the tabloids is a-okay by me.
Wonderful list! I love, love, LOVE Ellen. She's the first person I listed, too. And Ben and Jennifer's family is just absolutely beautiful!
-Maggie
www.maggiethemrs.blogspot.com
Great list! I think it would be fun to meet the Garner/Affleck family, too! Both are fabulous as actors. Nice that they seem to be such great people, too!
Post a Comment