One day while browsing around Etsy, I came across a shop that caught my eye. This shop was brand new, so I reached out to the owner about receiving a month of free advertisement on my blog. I am so happy to have Made Divine as one of my business sponsors.
I love these scripture prints and would love to have one hanging in my house.
I'm also a fan of these beautiful note cards. There's just something special about sending and receiving a handwritten note.
My husband and I did not write our own vows, but I know many people do. What do you do with them afterwards? You could buy a beautiful vow holder to forever keep them in a safe place.
If these pieces don't speak for themselves, I'm going to let Crystal tell you more about Made Divine.
1. Why did you start Made Divine?
I am deeply in love with design. Since I was very little, I always loved creating things with my hands and the freedom that it gave me. I have been a professional graphic designer now for over 10 years. The work that I have created has been tailor made to suit my clients needs and vision. As an artist you always have this strong desire to create things that are unedited and uninfluenced by anyone. Made Divine was the answer for me. It's my way of having total control of my art. Everything I create for Made Divine is me and it showcases all the parts of who I am and what I believe in. When someone purchases my product, I hope that they see the heart that was put into creating that product. My passion has always been designing and I love creating things that uplifts and inspires people.
2. What kind of merchandise do you offer?
Made Divine offers wedding gifts and paper good products. I currently sell handmade wedding vow holders keepsakes, silk wrapped wedding invitation suites, motivational prints and greeting cards.
3. What inspires your designs?
My designs are faith-based and I am constantly inspired by the Bible. I love tying the Word of God into a lot of what I create. Scriptures resonate with me a lot so you will see them in my work. Second, nature inspires me. I'm originally from the island of Haiti and so I grew up being outdoors constantly. I love the beauty of nature and so I incorporate a lot of those elements into my product designs. Lastly, I'm inspired by artists. Whether the craft is painting, illustrating, music, fashion, filmmaking, photography - all artists inspire me. I love to listen to and look at art a lot. It's a reflection of who that artist is now and who they aspire to be in the future. Those artists are an inspiration to me. They keep me challenging myself, take more risks and be fearless with my work.
4. What are some things you want to work on doing better in 2013?
There's so much to do in 2013! My shop is still very young - we've only been open less than 3 months. I look forward to creating more products and connecting with others in the marketplace to help reach more people.
I am deeply in love with design. Since I was very little, I always loved creating things with my hands and the freedom that it gave me. I have been a professional graphic designer now for over 10 years. The work that I have created has been tailor made to suit my clients needs and vision. As an artist you always have this strong desire to create things that are unedited and uninfluenced by anyone. Made Divine was the answer for me. It's my way of having total control of my art. Everything I create for Made Divine is me and it showcases all the parts of who I am and what I believe in. When someone purchases my product, I hope that they see the heart that was put into creating that product. My passion has always been designing and I love creating things that uplifts and inspires people.
2. What kind of merchandise do you offer?
Made Divine offers wedding gifts and paper good products. I currently sell handmade wedding vow holders keepsakes, silk wrapped wedding invitation suites, motivational prints and greeting cards.
3. What inspires your designs?
My designs are faith-based and I am constantly inspired by the Bible. I love tying the Word of God into a lot of what I create. Scriptures resonate with me a lot so you will see them in my work. Second, nature inspires me. I'm originally from the island of Haiti and so I grew up being outdoors constantly. I love the beauty of nature and so I incorporate a lot of those elements into my product designs. Lastly, I'm inspired by artists. Whether the craft is painting, illustrating, music, fashion, filmmaking, photography - all artists inspire me. I love to listen to and look at art a lot. It's a reflection of who that artist is now and who they aspire to be in the future. Those artists are an inspiration to me. They keep me challenging myself, take more risks and be fearless with my work.
4. What are some things you want to work on doing better in 2013?
There's so much to do in 2013! My shop is still very young - we've only been open less than 3 months. I look forward to creating more products and connecting with others in the marketplace to help reach more people.
The last thing I would like to share with you is this video I found on Made Divine's website. I think this is such a great idea. You get to see the artist behind the designs at work.
I hope you'll go visit Crystal and look around her shop.




2 comments:
Vow holder - what a clever idea!! We didn't do vows at our ceremony, but that would be a unique gift idea for sure!
That first print is gorgeous! I'm off to check her out now!
Post a Comment