I have a confession to make: I am not a fashionable person.
You will not see posts about outfits on my blog.
I refuse to pay a lot of money for clothes.
I also LOVE to be comfortable.

If it's the weekend or I'm out of school, don't expect me to "get dressed" that day.
I'm kidding! I don't wonder that. I just think that ecard is funny.
Anyway...this blog is all about me. If you're following and reading, I assume you want to know the real me.
Well, the real me can usually be found wearing pajama pants or sweat pants with a tshirt.
Sometimes, it gets cold in our apartment. I kind of like to be cold as long as I have a blanket or something else to warm me up. I'm not a big fan of having the heat up high.
One of my solutions when I'm cold in our apartment is to put on my bear sweater. This isn't just any sweater, it's a sexy bear sweater.
What makes it sexy? I'll let you decide for yourself.
Ladies, please don't be jealous. There's nothing my husband loves more than for me to put on my sexy bear sweater.
Of course, this isn't true. He hates it. Hence why I call it "sexy bear sweater." Let's just say I've had this sweatshirt for quite a while so it's good and broken in which means it is COMFY. If I really want to annoy the hubby, I wear it out in public.
So, what about you? Do you like to be comfy at home? Do you have a piece of clothing that your spouse or significant other hates?
Anyway...this blog is all about me. If you're following and reading, I assume you want to know the real me.
Well, the real me can usually be found wearing pajama pants or sweat pants with a tshirt.
Sometimes, it gets cold in our apartment. I kind of like to be cold as long as I have a blanket or something else to warm me up. I'm not a big fan of having the heat up high.
One of my solutions when I'm cold in our apartment is to put on my bear sweater. This isn't just any sweater, it's a sexy bear sweater.
What makes it sexy? I'll let you decide for yourself.
Ladies, please don't be jealous. There's nothing my husband loves more than for me to put on my sexy bear sweater.
Of course, this isn't true. He hates it. Hence why I call it "sexy bear sweater." Let's just say I've had this sweatshirt for quite a while so it's good and broken in which means it is COMFY. If I really want to annoy the hubby, I wear it out in public.
So, what about you? Do you like to be comfy at home? Do you have a piece of clothing that your spouse or significant other hates?



9 comments:
Oh yes. I live in my Emu boots when it's cold like it usually is from November through to end of February.
Kev hates them and said that he wants to burn them. I feel that way about his Liverpool Football Shirt....x
You aren't alone. As soon as I get home from work (at around 2:45), I put on my pjs.
I can relate...I don't understand women who will pay outrageous amounts of money for something because of some fancy designer name! Or people who will stop wearing something because "fashionistas" say that it isn't in style anymore!
No fashion on my blog either. When I get home I put on my comfy sweats which I'm gonna have to replace SOON!
My hubby doesn't care about what I wear. He has "house pants" that I'd love to throw away though!
That bear sweater is amazing, your husband doesn't know what he is talking about! I am not a fashion person either...I like looking at fashionable people, and can tell who is going to be worst dressed the day after the oscars, but I don't have the will to dress myself well, lol. It just seems so time and money consuming when all I do is go to the grocery store or work (where there is no one to impress by a longshot).
I swear it's like I wrote this post myself. I mean, I don't have a sexy bear sweater myself, but everything else is right on point. The first thing I do after work is put on some comfy clothes! (read: PJ's) What's the point of sitting around your house, still wearing anything even slightly tight, or binding, or dressy, or cute, or even semi-decent?! No point at all...
I am always rocking super comfy... even when I am at work. Yeah scrubs!!!
Haha I love your sexy bear sweater!! And I totally am with you on the comfy clothes routine. I only get dressed nicely and put on makeup when I decide to leave the house or I'm going to be around family or friends. And even then, it's iffy. My go-to item are my yoga pants. I can't have enough. My favorite thing to do is go out in my yoga pants, sneakers, and top like I'm coming from the gym. Even though I'm not. No one has to know!
that sweatshirt is awesome. so are the great smokey mountains!
Post a Comment