Blogging tips

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Throwback Thursday {link up}: Senior Portraits

Welcome to the Throwback Thursday link up. Thank you to everyone who linked up for the first Throwback Thursday!

What is Throwback Thursday?
Throwback Thursdays will be a day for you to link up anything from your past. It can be old pictures, old songs, old TV shows, old movies, your childhood crush, what was popular, your favorites, older fashion. Anything goes! Throwback Thursdays will be the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month. 

Throwback Thursday

Rules:
In this link up, we simply ask that you visit your host and guest host. If you like what you see, we'd love to have you follow along. It will also make it easier for you to participate every time if you follow your host.

We also ask that you link back to Just a Small Town Girl in your TT post.

Meet our guest host:
I am very excited to have Kera from Nugget on a Budget guest hosting Throwback Thursday for the month of January. Kera hosts a great link up every Tuesday called On My Mind where you can link up anything that has been on your mind lately. She also co-hosts the Super Sunday Sync blog hop every Sunday. She's super sweet and is always real and honest in her posts. You won't regret following along.

Throwback:
For some reason, I'm on a senior year kick this month.

Here I am after my graduation in cap and gown.

Here are some senior portraits. (Sorry for the bad quality-they're pictures of pictures)


Also, check out these beautiful ladies who also wanted to share their senior pictures with you:

Danielle from Two Red Birthstones
I vote her "Most Likely to Warm Your Heart with Pictures of her Adorable Children"

Natalie from At Home with the Hinkleys
I vote her "Most Likely to Make You LOL"

Kim from Living on a Latte and Prayer
I vote her "Most Likely to Keep It Real"

Lauren from My Polished Side Blog 
I vote her "Most Likely to Make You Jealous of her Creativity"

Cat from This Little Life of Mine 
I vote her "Most Likely to Bring You Encouragement"




***

DON'T MISS THIS!

Myself and some other super awesome ladies are also participating along with Ricci at A Beautiful Mess for a big giveaway. What are we giving away?

$75 CASH MONEY

Who doesn't love more cash?
 

You can enter to win using the Rafflecopter below.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Your senior pictures are actually really good!! (unlike mine)

Aleshea said...

Girl, you took some great pictures. I always love when people post things from their past.

Anonymous said...

These all look much better than mine did...I'm too embarrassed to share.

Kelsey said...

New follower who found you through Kera, I love your blog! I keep wanting to change the name of my blog to Crops, Crafts & Coupons but I keep battling myself about it. Cannot wait to get to know you! I really want to start a blog hop so perhaps we could co-host something together sometime?!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

I always wondered how old you were in relation to me lol. Now I know. I graduated HS in 2003. I feel old! :)

Thanks for having me on as co-host for January--it was fun and I'm looking forward to keep linking up with you as this hop grows. Happy weekend lady!

Cat said...

I graduated in '01. HA I feel old!! But thank you so much for my vote!! That made my day seriously you are the sweetest.
Xo
Cat