Blogging tips

Saturday, January 26, 2013

What did you miss? #1

button

Before I even get started. I am having some kind of trouble posting buttons. This is the second button I've tried to post and it hasn't worked. So, I just copied the image and will link to these ladies below. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?

***

I am so glad that these ladies are hosting this link up. It's simple. But it's a great way to help readers catch up on your week. 


What did you miss this week on JASTG?

Sunday
I continued to give details about my 13 in '13 goals (which you can always find at the top of my page). On Sunday, I gave details about how I want to work on getting healthy. I know it's cliche, but I really do desire to live a healthier lifestyle and there's no better time to work on that than in the new year. Read it here.

Monday
I didn't post on Monday because I was traveling. Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!

Tuesday
I linked up with Life. Love. Lauren and The Austin Family Diaries for Tuesday Topics. This Tuesday's topic was 7 people you'd like to meet. I can't believe I forgot to add my blog friends to the list. There are so many of you I'd love to meet. You can read who I picked here.

Wednesday
I linked up with The K.O. Story to share about my experience with her music swap. I also shared with you some of my friends' tastes in music. One of those friends is one of the co-hosts of this link up. You can read all about it here.

Thursday
I continued to share details about my 13 in '13 goals. Thursday I shared about 2 of my goals. I talk about how I need to be more involved with creating and sticking to a budget and how I want to never stop dating my husband. Read more here.

Friday
One Haole Girl took over my blog and shared her tips for getting and staying healthy. You can view her post here. I also posted a review of Palmolive Fresh Infusions Dishwashing Soap. Find out what I thought here.

Happy Weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

So cool to see you on the link-up! I looked over your 13 in 13 goals - they sound great! I like the idea of intentional dates...and intentional pinning : )

Lyndsey said...

Hello :)

I just found your blog through Cat at "This Little Life of Mine" and I LOVE your blog :) We are so alike!! I am also from a small town and graduated with about 75 others that I have known since Kindergarten. I have followed you so check my blog out if you want to. If you like it - Follow me too :)

Lyndsey
www.footballandglitter.blogspot.com

ricci said...

THANKS for linking up!!!!

And good luck on your 13 in '13 goals!!!!