Blogging tips

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3 Stores

Happy Tuesday! Tuesday Topics is winding down. Today, we're down to 3!
The Austin Family Diary
3 Stores

I'm not a big shopper so I'm glad we only had to pick 3!

1. Target
I love Target! It's so clean and bright. They have a dollar section. They have movies that they frequently put on sale. They have cute home decor. They have cute clothes. They have groceries. Lee even loves Target. He says if they had a sporting goods section, he'd never go to Walmart.

2. Old Navy
I have a love hate relationship with Old Navy. Sometimes I love it and find lots of clothes there. Other times I hate it and find nothing. Right now, we're in a good place. Plus they had a commercial featuring the Backstreet Boys.


3. The Little Lady Shop and Lulabelle's
They just happen to be giving away some awesome goodies over here.
 
 
Seriously, though, I like shopping small businesses. You help real people rather than big corporation. You can also get unique things. 

What's one of your favorite stores?

13 comments:

beckyj @ A Lazy Crazy Life said...

Hey there! I'm a new follower from the hop and a fellow North Carolinian with kids in year-round school :) Looking forward to reading more!

Becky
http://alazycrazylife.blogspot.com/

Helene said...

can't get enough target!! it's the best. and old navy has some great finds(and great prices too!)

Julie said...

Newest follower via the hop and stopping by from Tuesday Topics. I love Old Navy and in case you haven't heard about it, get their app and you can snap their logo and get free stuff, money off, etc. Its awesome and I get a lot of my items from there because of it!

Anonymous said...

Target is also one of my favorites. Their dollar section has some great things.

Helping small businesses is great, though there are nasty/bad sides to them - I know from working in one.

itsmekt said...

haha first time i went to target i dropped almost half my pay! totally LOVE the ryan picture!

Emily said...

I have the same relationship with old navy! I actually haven't been in a few months though.. I need to check out their spring clothes!

MacKensie said...

haha I love this. Too cute. I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to read more!

xo

MacKensie
mackensieg.blogspot.com

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I love monograms!!

Shauna Quintero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna Quintero said...

Stopping by from the gFC Bloghop to follow and say hello!

I'll be doing Tuesday Topics tonight and Target will be first on my list, for sure.

www.MommaCandy.com

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Oooh I'm the same way with ON...but lately I've been loving them just because they have great maternity clothes.

said...

I so have the same love/hate thing going on with Old Navy! I wish they were more consistent with the good stuff.

Anonymous said...

target and old navy are my favorites... etsy too!