Blogging tips

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hey Girl....It's Friday!

It's time for some funnies on this wonderful Friday! 

I love these "Hey Girl" memes. Whoever came up with this was a genius. If only husbands would read these, they'd know what they need to say to us. :)

Pinned Image
Thanks Ryan, I work hard on them.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
Grammar Police

Pinned Image
I love Target! It's one of my favorite stores. This definitely happens.

Pinned Image
Who doesn't want to hear this?

Pinned Image
Here's one for the teachers.

Just for fun, I made some of my own with my husband in them.




If you created your own "Hey Girl" what would it say?

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the ones you made!! Haha!! "Hey Girl" memes always makes my day :-)

Andrea said...

I love the ones with your husband in them! Well done.. The Target one is my fave!

Anonymous said...

The Target and the you're/your one are the best! HAHAHAHAHA! There should be one for their/there/they're, too.
(And two/too/to, for that matter!)

Kelsey said...

Ok seriously, now I need to make some of these with my boy! HILARIOUS!!

Angi said...


Haha - I LOVE the your/you're one! My favorite. ;)

Helene said...

haha i love this megan, so funny!

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

These are great!! I didn't know about the "hey girl" memes. I'd love for the hubs to say some of these things to me and actually mean them.

Like, "hey girl...I know there's absolutely nothing to do in this town on a Saturday night in the winter, how about we drop off the baby at my parents and go out for a nice dinner?"

Susannah said...

I love the ones with your hubby. They're great! :-)