Today is my Golden Birthday.
(a birthday many years ago)
More importantly, I want to know when YOUR birthday is. For most of us, birthdays just aren't a big deal now that we're adults. It's hard to celebrate and enjoy a birthday when you have responsibilities and jobs (and for some of you-kids). Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way. I want to help make your birthday special, but I can't do that if you don't tell me when it is. Please fill out the form below:
* * *
Today I'm also linking up with The K.O. Story for February's Music Mix Up
My partner this month was Beckie from Beckie Explains It All. The theme for our music was LOVE, of course.
I had a lot of fun putting together a CD for Beckie. I love love songs.
BUT....after I got my adorable jam packed CD from Beckie, I'm kind of embarrassed about mine.
How cute is this cover?!?
Beckie hooked me up with 2 CDs. One was full of classic love songs and the other more recent songs.
The list of classic love songs:
The list of more recent "other" love songs:
I'm loving listening to these CDs.
Thanks Beckie!



9 comments:
Happy birthday! You put a great selection of songs on that CD.
Happy happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday! I just celebrated one too :)
Happy Birthday Megan!! Hope you have an awesome day!
Happy Birthday, wishing you a fabulous day!!
I just celebrated mine last Wed. ☺
Happy birthday lady!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Girl!!! This is such a precious idea! You are so thoughtful! :)
You're so welcome! I'm glad you like it : ]
I still totally love the CD you made me too!!
And a super big Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope your day was a great one!
Happy birthday a day late! I hope your day was fantastic :) Can we just talk about how perfectly pretty that cd case is? I love it! It's just like a big musical valentine! Thanks for joining in this month :)
Post a Comment