Blogging tips

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Midweek Detour with Pretty Living PDX

Hey there JASTG blog readers my name is Myranda and I blog over at Pretty Living PDX. I blog about well...everything. I blog about my family, my weight journey, and fun adventures I have. I have only ever done 1 style post and I still made fun of myself in it, because that's the way I roll. I LOVE meeting new friends through this blogosphere so come say hello!



Let me just start by saying  I love Pinterest, I mean who doesn't? Am I right? One of my favorite Pinterest boards is my Funnies board. I will admit I am easily amused, but these pins really are funny.
Pinterest via 

Pinterest via

Pinterest via


Thanks for letting me share some Pretty Living PDX with you, come enter the iPad Mini giveaway I have going on my blog right now, I won one from a blog giveaway , and you can too! 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really hope that Bieber nailed it one is a joke since there is no way he would ever look as good as Zac Efron.

said...

I literally LOLed at that wind pin! Pinterest is the best!