Welcome to the Throwback Thursday link up!
What is Throwback Thursday?
Throwback
Thursdays will be a day for you to link up anything from your past. It
can be old pictures, old songs, old TV shows, old movies, your
childhood crush, what was popular, your favorites, older fashion.
Anything goes! Throwback Thursdays will be the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.

Rules:
In this link up, we simply ask that you visit your host and guest host.
If you like what you see, we'd love to have you follow along. It will
also make it easier for you to participate every time if you follow your host.
We also ask that you link back to Just a Small Town Girl in your TT post.
Throwback:
It's February (in case you didn't know). The month of LOVE. So, I figured why not share some of my childhood crushes.
The first person I can remember having a crush on was Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
My family always watched him on Home Improvement. I also loved the fact that he voiced Simba in The Lion King, but was disappointed to find out that he was not Simba's singing voice. Who doesn't love a man that can sing?
The crush I remember being most obsessive with was Leonardo Dicaprio
I loved (still do) the movie Titanic from the first time I saw it and I quickly became obsessed with Leo. If he was in a magazine, I was going to own it. I had two Titanic posters on my wall and a Titanic tshirt. Unfortunately, my parents wouldn't allow me to see most of the movies Leo was in when I was younger. I did see What's Eating Gilbert Grape and I've seen others since I've gotten older. I used to love watching Growing Pains when it was on Disney Channel and my favorite episodes where the ones that Leo guest starred in. I'm not going to lie, I still enjoy a Leonardo Dicaprio movie.
All 90s girls had to have their favorite Backstreet Boy and their favorite NSYNC member. I was more of a BSB girl and I loved Nick Carter. I also had my favorite NSYNC member. I liked Lance Bass.
Some other crushworthy boys from my childhood:
Rider Strong
The childhood "bad boy" crush

Matthew Lawrence
Thank you Disney Channel for 2 shows and a movie with Matthew

Josh Hartnett
This one came thanks to Pearl Harbor
David Gallagher
90s shows were the best

Devon Sawa
Who didn't wish he'd been in more of Casper?!? Was he in anything else?

Heath Ledger
RIP

Ryan Gosling
Did anyone else watch Young Hercules?

The Red Power Ranger
My mom liked the Green/White ranger, but I was more a fan of the red.

I think we 90s girls liked the swoopy hair.
Who were some of your childhood crushes?
Link up your throwback post and visit some others:
Meet our guest host:
I am very excited to have Allie from Tales of a Twenty Something guest hosting Throwback Thursday for the month of February. Allie is a fellow North Carolinian. She hosts some great link ups herself like Pits and Peaks and Weekly What? The Weekly What? is one of my favorite because you recap your blog week. She's also a great blog to sponsor because she truly cares about helping you grow your blog. You won't regret following along.Throwback:
It's February (in case you didn't know). The month of LOVE. So, I figured why not share some of my childhood crushes.
The first person I can remember having a crush on was Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
My family always watched him on Home Improvement. I also loved the fact that he voiced Simba in The Lion King, but was disappointed to find out that he was not Simba's singing voice. Who doesn't love a man that can sing?
The crush I remember being most obsessive with was Leonardo Dicaprio
I loved (still do) the movie Titanic from the first time I saw it and I quickly became obsessed with Leo. If he was in a magazine, I was going to own it. I had two Titanic posters on my wall and a Titanic tshirt. Unfortunately, my parents wouldn't allow me to see most of the movies Leo was in when I was younger. I did see What's Eating Gilbert Grape and I've seen others since I've gotten older. I used to love watching Growing Pains when it was on Disney Channel and my favorite episodes where the ones that Leo guest starred in. I'm not going to lie, I still enjoy a Leonardo Dicaprio movie.
All 90s girls had to have their favorite Backstreet Boy and their favorite NSYNC member. I was more of a BSB girl and I loved Nick Carter. I also had my favorite NSYNC member. I liked Lance Bass.
Some other crushworthy boys from my childhood:
Rider Strong
The childhood "bad boy" crush

Matthew Lawrence
Thank you Disney Channel for 2 shows and a movie with Matthew

Josh Hartnett
This one came thanks to Pearl Harbor
90s shows were the best

Devon Sawa
Who didn't wish he'd been in more of Casper?!? Was he in anything else?

Heath Ledger
RIP

Ryan Gosling
Did anyone else watch Young Hercules?
The Red Power Ranger
My mom liked the Green/White ranger, but I was more a fan of the red.

I think we 90s girls liked the swoopy hair.
Who were some of your childhood crushes?
Link up your throwback post and visit some others:




6 comments:
LOVE THIS!!! omg Josh Hartnett!! and I loved JC from Nsync!
I remember how all the girls were freaking out over Leo when "Titanic" came out. We were aboute eleven, so you were "cool" if you somehow got into the theater to see it.
this is an awesome idea! new follower from Marcy at The Mustache Diaries!
can't wait to linkup!
I think my crush list looked exactly like yours back in the day. :) I had a JTT poster up on my wall. Thanks for hosting!
Ahhhh JC from NSync was my fave...I liked the dark haired boys! And then I married a blonde...haha!
I love this! I wasn't planning to comment until I reached the pic of Devon Sawa and your comment. Thank you! So glad I wasn't the only one who wished for more of him in that movie. Should I admit that I watched it the first time simply because I knew he was in it? Ah, the memories. :D
Just became your newest follower! :)
Post a Comment