Blogging tips

Saturday, February 2, 2013

What did you miss? #2

button

I'm linking up again for the Weekly What? What is the Weekly What? (Try saying that 10 times fast.) The Weekly What is just a chance to share all your posts from the past week in one place. It's a chance for you, my lovely readers, to catch up on anything you might have missed. 

I finished up sharing about my 13 in '13 goals by talking about a Pinterest goal, a camera goal, and a chore goal. Do you have any tips for achieving these goals?

I shared some things I've seen a lot on Pinterest that just really bother me. Have you seen any of these pins? What do you think?

Tuesday: 6 Memories
I linked up for Tuesday Topics and shared 6 memories. I love remembering fun times and I especially love looking through old pictures so this week's topic was perfect. What's one of your favorite memories?

Wednesday: Sexy Bear Sweater
This is one of my favorite posts I've done. It's not too long. It's nothing special, but I think it really reflects who I am. A blog is all about being yourself and that's what I was doing on Wednesday.

Ornaments for Adoption is something I started this past October to raise money for the Brock family's adoption. Lee and I had the opportunity to meet them this month and it is definitely my favorite thing that happened in January. In this post, I share about our dinner, their adoption, and the total amount of money made through OFA.

One of my 13 in '13 goals is to get back to blogging for myself. One thing I love to do is read (and another goal is to read 40 books), so I want to start reviewing the books I read each month. In January, I read 4 books and I tell you what they are and my thoughts on them. What have you read this month?

 This week I was also featured on this post over at Dancing with Ashley. Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates pictures of yourself?

I also forgot to mention last week that I guest posted some wedding advice on this post over at Let Them Eat Cake. If you read it, I'd love to know your thoughts on that particular wedding tradition.

One last thing:
Since yesterday was the first day of February and my birthday is in February, I have a special treat for you! During the whole month of February, you can get an ad on JASTG for half off my already super low prices! Just use code "happybirthday." 

Thanks for catching up and I hope you have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Caroline Davies said...

Cute blog! Visiting from Meet and Greet blog hop.

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com