
Last week, I enjoyed reading everyone's wants. This week is
6 Places. I feel like this one can be interpreted different ways. Some people may write about places they'd love to visit. I'm going to take a different route and write about 6 places I love.
1. I love my home. I am definitely an introvert. I love to be at home in my comfy clothes with my stuff. I enjoy traveling but it's always good to be home.
 |
| This was our living room shortly after we moved in. It has been rearranged a couple of times since then. So, it no longer looks like this. |
2. Even though I've moved away and I do like where I'm living now, I will always have a heart for my hometown in "sweet home" Alabama. I have many fond memories of growing up here and always enjoy visiting. Of course, it is also where most of my family and friends are.
 |
| My town's square- This isn't a good picture. The grass is usually cut...I promise. |
 |
| Me on my grandparent's land |
 |
| Me at my family's pond behind my parents' house |
 |
| Lee and I took engagement pictures at my family's pond also. |
3. I love Hobby Lobby. It is my favorite store to visit. I could spend hours in there and way too much money! Unfortunately, the closest Hobby Lobby is an hour away from me. :(
4. My favorite vacation spot is the mountains. I love how the weather is cooler. I love the culture. I love the beauty of nature. I don't care what state the mountains are in...I love them all. I used to dream about living in the mountains...maybe one day....
5. Disney World has to be one of the most fun places to visit. It's so magical. There's so much to do. I went to Disney World when I was younger and Lee and I went for our one year anniversary. I would go back every year if I could.
 |
| My family at Disney World |
 |
| My brother and I with Goofy |
 |
| Lee and I at Disney World |
 |
| Lee and I with Tigger |
 |
| Me at Disney World |
6. My favorite school is definitely Hogwarts. Okay...so maybe these aren't all places I've actually been to physically. But, I've been to Hogwarts plenty of times in my mind. Minus the whole being worried about being attacked or killed by Voldemort thing, it would have been a cool place to go to school. I guess the closest I'll ever get is visiting The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios.
What is your favorite place?
13 comments:
Lovely blog! Found you via the blog hoppy! Am now a loyal follower! xx
myprettymummy.com
I'm dying to go to Harry Potter World!
ohh disney land! never been , jealous :p
visiting from adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com
I went to Disney World this summer and omg it was a blast! found your blog through the blog hop and wanted to say hello :) please come check out my blog sometime and follow along :D
http://braceface87.blogspot.com/
I love Harry Potter! There is also nothing like just being home. I love it! Did you know you have a picture (def assuming it is not supposed to be there) of a man flipping us off?
hogwarts,that would be oh-so-cool :)
the mountains are one of my faves too!
happy tuesday!
yes. Hogwarts. Waiting on my letter.
My home would definitely be on my list.
Haha, love the Harry Potter photo. Thanks for visiting me my fellow NC/Gulf Coast girl. We live in the foothills of the mountains, so they aren't far away. I can see them in the distance in town. My family wants me to move back too. I want to visit Disney world one day. Alabama and a few other places would have been on my list but I only had 6 to work with. I LOVE Bellingrath Gardens when they are decorate for Christmas and the garden fairy ladies in the big dresses.
OMG!! Love the Harry Potter World!! I am DYING to go visit--hopefully soon :)! Thanks for linking up!
New follower! I'm number 100! yay! :)
Cool list and BEAUTIFUL mountain pics!
Have a great week!
Coral
home is definitely one of my favorite places to be too. i love disney...we went earlier this year, and there's just something about it, even when you're an adult!
YAY for 100 followers congrats!!
Ah, sweet home Alabama! You have me wondering which town now. Of course, I love the BAMA shirt! It's been years since I've been to Disney World. We lived in Orlando for a few years, and my Mom worked there through the summer so we had free passes. Anytime we had visitors guess where we went..ha! I can't imagine how much it has changed since I was 11 years old. I loved the pictures. You are so pretty :).
Post a Comment