Blogging tips

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blog for Compassion Month

I am very thankful that I saw Saved Sister's post about Blog for Compassion Month. Compassion is an organization that is very near and dear to my heart. 

 Join the Compassion Blogger Network

This month I will be using my blog to raise awareness for the needs of these vulnerable children all around the world. Compassion has a goal to get sponsors for 3,108 more children.

If you are interested in being a Compassion blogger also, you can click here.

To learn more about my experience with Compassion, I would encourage you to read one of my older posts that you can find here.

I would also love it if you'd read this blog post which explains why I am so passionate about helping these children.


 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. -1 John 3:17-18

2 comments:

Alyx said...

What a great goal, seriously! What better to do than to use something you love for a cause that you are truly passionate about. I've never heard of this organization before, but I'll have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE this, Megan! I'm going to go check out those websites some more. Thank you for sharing this with us. Guess what I received in the mail Saturday? No Longer A Slumdog!!! I can hardly wait to start reading it, but my nose has been in my textbooks for tomorrow's upcoming test. Hopefully I can start the book soon.