Blogging tips

Friday, September 7, 2012

Chicken Dance....in the Crockpot

I LOVE cooking things in the crockpot. It's so easy and yummy!

I especially love cooking chicken in the crockpot because it gets so tender. It's so much easier to cook chicken this way to use in a recipe than it is to boil chicken.

Through Pinterest, I was able to find the Crockin' Girls website which is a great resource for finding crockpot recipes.

My go-to recipe for chicken is the bacon ranch chicken recipe. This recipe calls for you to put the chicken in egg noodles, which is yummy, but I often just cook the chicken and we eat it with some sides. This is what we're having for dinner tonight.

We had bacon ranch chicken, roll, butter beans, and mashed potatoes.

What's your favorite crockpot recipe?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just posted my family's pot roast (crock pot) recipe this week. That chicken looks scrumptious!

Following you from the GFC blog hop. Love to invite you to the Weekend Blog Walk @ At Home Take 2. Hope to see you there!

Jessica
http://www.athometake2.com

Brittany said...

That chicken looks great! I have so many go to crock pot recipes, but I absolutely love Ranch Pork Chops. Yum!

Cassie said...

Yum! I love crockpot meals too! I'm a new follower from the Weekend Blog Walk, and I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you can! :)

Jamie said...

I need to start working on crockpot meals. I never use mine even though I know its so easy!

stlavonlady said...

Hi newest follower from the ILMOF blog hop. Hope ou can stop by and follow back.

I love using my crockpot and have so many recipes I love. My newest recipe I made last week is Bacon Cheese Potatoes. Stop by and check it out. So good!!

Julie from Stlavonlady – Scatterbrained In St. Louis

Anonymous said...

That's my kind of meal. I can never get enough butter beans. I was looking for more crock pot recipes not too long ago. Thanks for sharing, Megan!