Blogging tips

Friday, September 21, 2012

New Blog Design (More Help Needed)

Well, I took some of your advice from this post a few days ago.
I chose to try my hand at redesigning my own blog.
I knew I wanted to simplify things.

Overall, I am quite proud of myself.
I know it's nothing fancy, but I like it.

I just have a {kind of BIG} problems. I'm hoping someone out there can help me with it.

Perhaps you noticed that I have no header! That's because I can't get my header to load. I actually made 2 different headers and wanted to see which one I liked better. I have tried to upload them as an image and I've tried linking the images from Photobucket. Every time I try to upload it as an image, I get this error message: "We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information, check out this Blogger help page." I understand what it is saying, but I don't understand why. I have no problem uploading photos to my posts. Every time I try to link it, it either does nothing or tells me it's not a valid link. I need my header! Can anyone help me with uploading it?

See...I can upload it to this post, but not to my header. :(

I'm considering having no header and putting my blog name in with my image if I can't figure it out. 

Any and all help is appreciated!

5 comments:

Kaycee said...

Super cute!! Too bad your header won't load...I love the chevron stripes. :-) I wish I could help you, but I'm also still learning about the whole blog thing... :-/ good luck!!

Erin James said...

looks so cute! :)
i just randomly stumbled upon your blog, so sweet and you have an amazing heart!

now following via GFC and excited to get to know you better through your blog!

XO
erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

Anie Chol said...

Well, that sucks! I totally wish I could help, and would if I could, but I have not idea what that means?"Exceeded your photo upload quota"? strange. I do love how it looks though! Good luck... Did you try and google it? ... Just a thought, I always use google for help!

Paula said...

You poor thing! I'm only good with that stuff up til a certain point, then I'm helpless :( I hope you can find help!

Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

Paula
lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ugh, wish I could help. The only thing I've figured out is the "easy" stuff!! I'd try to Google it, too. That's how I've figured out most of mine. It looks great, though.