It's Sunday, which means Sunday Social time. I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a BIG announcement.

1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
I think I am facing many of my fears through blogging and putting myself out there. I also am taking a risk by starting something new on my blog tomorrow. Right now, I think the biggest thing I want to do, but am afraid of is talking to my parents about some of the things Lee and I want to do in our future.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hmm...This is difficult to answer because I've learned not to make too many plans because it makes it more difficult when life doesn't go according to your plan. I hope in 5 years that Lee will be finished with school and he will have a job as a full time pastor. I hope we will have children and I can be a SAHM (hence why I he needs to be finished with school and have a full time job). I hope that I will still be blogging and that I will have met many more great people!
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
I am looking forward to the thing I'm announcing tomorrow that I can't talk about yet. You'll have to check back tomorrow to find out more.
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
Of course, I hope that my blog continues to grow and I gain new followers. More than that, though, I want followers who actually read my posts and interact with me. I have met many great people so far and want that to continue. I want to continue to find ways to use my blog to help others and to share my faith.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
No. We moved here for my husband to attend seminary. We really enjoy living here, but it is really far away from family. Plus, my husband's in the ministry so we probably will move at some point.
6. What is your morning routine
Of course, some morning are crazier than others, but this is my ideal morning routine when things go according to plan.
5:50 AM-Alarm goes off, get up, get dressed, stretch
6:00-6:30- Walk on treadmill while watching TV
6:30-6:45-Shower, brush teeth
6:45-7:15-Bible study and prayer
7:15-7:30-Prepare my lunch, breakfast, and get together anything else I need
7:30-8:00-Put on make-up, fix hair, and get dressed
8:00-8:20-Drive to work
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the last bit of your weekend!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the last bit of your weekend!
6 comments:
Can't wait to hear your big announcement tomorrow! :) And great reading more about you, thanks for sharing!
Yay! I'm pretty sure I know what your announcement is tomorrow! But, I may be wrong! Praying for you as you seek to talk to your parents about your future!! I know how crazy that can seem, but continue to seek the Lord...He will pave the way!
Oh the joys and challenges of being in/married to someone in the ministry! :)
Waiting with baited breath for your announcement!!!
Hi from Sunday Social!!
I'm so curious to know what your big announcement it tomorrow (: hopefully it's good news?. I like what you said in number one. I think a year and a half ago before I started my blog, that it may have been a fear of mine to be where I am in blogging today. But now it's just my life <3
Have a happy Sunday!!
xoxo Heather
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com
your mornings start too early :) i love though that you make time for daily prayer/Bible reading. i should do that too....
cute blog!!
Can't wait to hear about your announcement tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment