Be sure to check out Ornaments for Adoption while you're here.
It's time to link up with The Austin Family Diary and Life. Love. Lauren. for the 10 Day You Challenge.
It's time to link up with The Austin Family Diary and Life. Love. Lauren. for the 10 Day You Challenge.
Last week, this link up took us to the movies. This week is 2 songs. This is the next to last day of the link up. {insert sad face}
I enjoy music, but I really don't have favorite songs. So, I thought I'd share two songs that are important to me because of the memories that come along with them.
1. "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. First of all, this song was part of the inspiration for my blog name. Second, this is such a fun song to sing at the top of your lungs while riding in the car with your friends.
2. "You and Me" by Lifehouse. I'm a big fan of Lifehouse period. Lee and I were able to go to their concert near my hometown a few winters ago. This song is special to me because this was our "last dance" song at our reception. We had a first dance, but I enjoyed the last dance more. During the last dance, our family and friends stood in a circle around us and they could come in and hug us and wish us well. It was very emotional. It was the moment that I really realized that my life was about to change.
What's one of your favorite song?
What's one of your favorite song?


7 comments:
Just found your blog via the blog hop! So glad to see someone else who adores Lifehouse too. :) Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!
-Saxon
letsdrinkcoffeedarling.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness this is crazy. 1 I love that song from Journey and 2 "You and Me" is a song my husband and I are going to dance to(When we learn)at our renewal of vows in the future. To learn how to dance to one particular song. : ) Love that photo, you can see the love.
I love both of these songs! And your last dance sounds like such a sweet moment :)
I love those songs!
-meandmr.com
You and Me was my husband and I's first dance at our wedding! Love!
Aww love your songs :)
You two need to start a group for sure!!! Hah!! LOVE that song!
Post a Comment