Blogging tips

Friday, October 19, 2012

Wild Scarf and Encouraging Scripture

I was very excited to participate in my first ever swap this month.

It was a scarf & scripture swap. This caught my attention because I love scarves and scripture.
Scarf and Scripture Swap

With this swap, you had to send a scarf and one of your favorite scriptures. 

I was paired with Kera from Nugget on a Budget.
Photobucket

She has an adorable little girl (see picture above) and she hosts a great link up every Sunday that you should check out.


Kera was very quick to send me my package and I was very happy when I got it. Isn't getting mail fun?



I opened it up (look how cute it's packaged!).



My first thought was oooo...this scarf is wild! I love it!

 

Then, I read the scripture she sent me.

 

One of my next thoughts was I need to get some new outfits to wear this cute scarf with!


Thanks Kera!


Check out Kera's awesome post about recieving my scarf here.




3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it and I love the scripture she sent with it. What a fun idea!!

(That IS a cute package!)

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

Megan! You are TOO sweet! Your blog was the first one I read this morning and it made me smile...what a great way to start an otherwise rainy Friday :) I'm so happy you liked the scarf and even happier that we were paired together. I'm almost done writing my swap post...can't wait for you to read it too.

Happy Friday friend! xo

Unknown said...

That is an awesome scarf! You should post some pics of the outfit you find to pair it with! Stopping by from Super Sunday Sync. I'm your newest follower!

~Danielle~
http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com