A couple of months ago, I saw a blogger that I follow reflecting on her experience with Blog Angels. It looked like something I would be interested in. You basically are paired with a blogger that you secretly help for half of the month then you build a relationship with them and help them the rest of the month. All the while, someone else is doing the same for you. To learn more, you can click the button below.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, you'll want to check out the next one coming up in December. It's being called the ULTIMATE edition of Blog Angels.
I am a Blog Angel for Candice from Lily Through the Valley.
I started off by following Candice's blog.
Then, I started reading her post and commenting.
One of my favorite posts by Candice was this one about social networking manners. She makes some great points!
Then, I saw an opportunity to give Candice some advice when I found out she was a "no-reply blogger." I told her about this and shared a link with her on how she could fix it. She even wrote this post afterwards.
One of my favorite things I did this month was start offering sponsorship and I gave one of my large ads to Candice for free! Isn't her button pretty? She will also get a guest post on my blog on November 9, so be sure to check back for that.
My blog angel was Emily from Stop! She's got a camera! Unfortunately, I was orphaned for the first half of the month and Emily did not become my Blog Angel until right before the half way point. Emily is good to comment on my posts and Google+ them.
I look forward to continuing to get to know these lovely ladies.
Now onto some blog business:
A Crafter's Dream Christmas Giveaway will be coming to an end in 4 days! If you haven't entered, you're going to want to get in on this. There are 51 giveaways to choose from because this is a giveaway link up. I'm giving this away.
You can find the giveaway here. There are 84 entries you can earn.
You can earn 10 entries just by following one of my lovely sponsors (like Candice).
You can earn 25 entries by sponsoring my blog yourself. My prices are SUPER low and I love doing whatever I can to promote your blog (or business). To make it even better, I'll give you 50% off all ads if you use the code: acraftersdream. This code will expire once the giveaway is over.
I'm also linking up with Dancing with Ashley today for Favorite Things. You can see that here.
I'm also linking up with Dancing with Ashley today for Favorite Things. You can see that here.
I hope you have a great Halloween and a happy Wednesday!





No comments:
Post a Comment