Blogging tips

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Will you sing Soft Kitty?

Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur.

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

purr, purr, purr.

{Ok, sorry for the randomness.}

Unfortunately, I have a cold. :(

I HATE colds!

I guess it's due to the changing of the weather because none of my students are sick and that's usually where I get colds from {germy children!}.

But.....I'm hoping to stop this cold fast with ZICAM. If you've never used Zicam, I HIGHLY recommend it. It's the best medicine for getting rid of a cold fast. 


 I had never heard of it until my senior year of high school, when my then boyfriend's mother recommended it. My life was changed. You are supposed to start using it as soon as you have signs of a cold, you have to use it every 3 hours, and you use it up to 2 days after your symptoms go away. I promise if you follow the directions, your cold will go away pretty fast. {At least faster than with any other medicine.} I've since introduced it to Lee and he loves it too. Lee gets a lot of colds.So, I hope you're having a great and healthy Friday. I will be busy this weekend making my newest batch of ornaments. Have you checked out Ornaments for Adoption? Have you ordered your ornament to help the Brock family? If not, you should. :) 

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Aaack!!! Feel better soon!!