1. What wizarding job would you most like to have after finishing Hogwarts?
I think that just like in real life, I would be a teacher. How fun would it be to be a professor at Hogwarts? I'm not sure what I would want to teach, though. I think charms might be fun because that's the everyday stuff a wizard needs to know.
2. Favorite member of the Weasley family?
My favorite member of the Weasley family would have to be Ron. He's the character I definitely had a crush on. I just think he's so funny. In close second is Fred and George. They made the books so fun. I feel like they would have been great to have around.
3. Least favorite DADA teacher?
Obviously, I hate Umbridge like everyone else. But I'd have to say my least favorite would be Lockhart. He was SO annoying and full of himself and a liar!
4. Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade?
They both are great for their own reasons, but I would have to say Diagon Alley. It has a lot more stores and places to visit. That's also where Fred and George set up their shop and who doesn't want to go there?
5. Have you ever been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios? What was your favorite part?
I have not YET. Of course, I want to go. I've been to Universal Studios several times, but this was before that part was built. I think I would feel like I'd just entered a dream.
6. Favorite villain and why?
I'm going to have to go with Voldemort. He's the ultimate villian. He's also so complex. I feel like the book only scratched the surface of what all there is to know about him.
7. What character could you never get enough of?
Hermione. I'd love to be her best friend. She is such a great role model for girls. I'd love to know more about her and what her life was like before finding out she was a witch. I also think the story would be
very interesting told from her point of view.
Do you also love Harry Potter? You should link up. It's open all week!

5 comments:
I love your answers! I also love Hermione! She is a great role model for girls.
I ALMOST said Hermione for the character I couldn't get enough of as well, even though I ended up going with Snape. I'm totally with you that I wanted to date Ron and be Hermione's best friend! Haha.
OMG! How in the world did I not find this link-up until JUST NOW!! I'm a massive Harry Potter fan! I just read all the books and watched all the movies for the first time this past year and I'm now obsessed!!! ahhh... I LOVE THIS LINK UP!!!!! I would love to be Hermoine's bff too and Ron is precious with all his awkwardness to Hermoine lol.
I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. Most of the blogs I like have already received it, so if you've done it before and don't want to do it again, I understand. http://ourcarolinadays.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-award.html
Oh I so agree with everything. Loved Ron...still do.
I HAVE to go to Harry Potter world. Maybe I should put that on my Christmas list :-)
Post a Comment