Tonight I have to bake about 120 of the most delicious cookies you've ever tasted.
Anyway...I have been participating in the One Thousand Gifts book club on Thursdays, but I haven't been able to do much reading lately, so I'm falling behind.
Instead, I thought I'd join in with this fun link up today. Covered in Grace does a look back link up where a year is picked and you post pictures and memories from that year. I love looking back, but so far they've been doing years in which I was not born. I am so excited that they've finally reached a time that I have pictures from! 1989! Granted I was just 1 and have no memories of this year, I can participate. I also don't have a lot of pictures because I live 10 hours away from home so I have to work with what I have on my computer-which is not much!
So, here it is. This is me at my 1st birthday with my parents. I had a Winnie-the-Pooh party (the classic Pooh)
Then, this is my family probably around the same time because I'm wearing my "1st birthday party" dress.
Aren't we cute all matchy-matchy?
Like I said, no memories from this year. I'm sure life was good with no worries or cares. I spent my days at home with my mom playing. Then, my dad would come home from work and we'd probably play too.
***
I'm not good at keeping secrets for long, so I have to share a little bit.
If you like this post and Covered in Grace's link up, get excited!
I have a link up planned to start in January that involves a lot of looking back.
(This is the first link up I'm hosting!)
So, break out your old pictures and think back to the things you used to like.
I'll be posting more about this soon because I need your help!
What were you doing in 1989?



8 comments:
Old pictures are my absolute favorite!! (I'm posting one of my 1st bday pictures tomorrow) Love your little dress :-)
It's official...I'm feeling OLD, lol. You=One years old Me=15 years old
hahaha Thanks for linking up and good luck with your baking. Sure wish I lived closer as I love those Craft/Bake sales! Good luck with that(hope you get lots of buyers) and have a super day!
Trinity
Too cute. I wish I had pictures from past birthdays like that. I only have a couple from when I was a bit older.
Oooh! I can't wait to see what you come up with in your new link up! Be sure to let me know when you have it goingo!
Love your photos!
So glad you get to link up now!
xo
Aw, so cute! Thanks for joining the 1989 party! Glad we finally are catching up to some of the younger people!!
What kind of cookies are you making?
I was one year old in 1989, so I was probably whining and refusing to eat a lot of things.
Oh my goodness - I can't believe how old I feel - I graduated from high school in 1989!! Anyway - You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest follower from the "Sunday Sync" blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
Thanks
Angie
I just found your blog through the Sunday hop and saw you are from Alabama. I am from Montgomery! Small world. I can't wait to follow along and read more! :)
-Logan
www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com
Post a Comment