I haven't done a Sunday Social in a while. I wasn't planning on it today either, but this week's questions seemed fun and I didn't want to miss out.
1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life.
#1 Babysitter-I had a couple of summer babysitting jobs and also babysat a lot on the weekends when I was a teenager.
#2 Tutor-I tutored a lot when I was in high school and college which was good preparation for my current job (see #4).
#3 Daycare worker- I worked at a daycare on and off from my senior year in high school until I got married.
#4 Elementary School Teacher- This is my current job. I taught 2nd grade my first year and now I teach 4th grade. I always thought I wanted to teach kindergarten or 1st grade, but I'm glad I teach 4th grade!
2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
#1 Titanic-This is my absolute favorite movie.
#2 Elf- This movie is so funny and I love all things Christmas
#3 How the Grinch Stole Christmas- I love the Grinch and Christmas, so I love this movie.
#4 She's the Man-I just had to pick a random one. I love these cheesy, funny movies. They're always good for mindless entertainment.
3. Name 4 places you have lived.
Up until 2 years ago, I'd only ever lived in 2 places, but...
#1 Headland, AL
#2 Troy, AL
#3 Roxboro, NC
#4Wake Forest, NC
4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
#1 Frozen Yogurt- You know those places where you fix your own with all the fun toppings-love that!
#2 Popcorn & M&M's- This is one of my favorite food combos
#3 Pizza Hut Pizza with extra marinara sauce- Pizza Hut has the BEST sauce!
#4 Chips & Queso- I love eating at Mexican restaurants so that I can get chips and queso.
5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
#1- Cell Phone- What did we do before we had them?
#2- Keys- I have to be able to get back in my house even if I'm not driving.
#3-Wallet- I like to always have my ID on me and at least a credit card in case I need something.
#4- Book- If I'm reading a good book, I like to carry it with me in case I get stuck waiting somewhere and need some way to entertain myself.
6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
#1- Disney World- I went when I was a kid and Lee and I went for our 1st Anniversary. I LOVED it and would go every year if I could.
#2- Gatlinburg, TN- I've been here a few times with my family and Lee and I went here for our honeymoon. I love the mountains!
#3- Panama City Beach, FL- I grew up about 2 hours from this beach and this was where my family went on vacation every year.
#4- Outer Banks, NC- Lee and I took a mini vacation to the Outer Banks this past March. It was VERY cold, but we still had fun. I'd love to go back when it's warmer.
Happy Sunday!

6 comments:
love it! those foods are top for me too! And I only ever lived in dallas :( I love travelling to Florida!
What is Wake Forest like? Is it more of a smaller town or a city?
Great post and great responses! I forget about Titanic, but it is a really great movie. I love Pizza Hut's sauce too. I have a dairy allergy so I always order my pizza without cheese but they give me extra sauce, I'm in Heaven! I love, love, love, love, love, love, LOVE the Outer Banks of North Carolina. My uncle used to have a beach house there and my family would go every summer (sometimes twice) for vacation. Love that place but haven't been in years, I'm sure it's very different and more commercialized. When we were there, around the Duck and Kitty Hawk area, there was ONE grocery store on our side of the island and wild horses were EVERYWHERE.
Happy Sunday!
Nicole @ Three 31
http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/
I'm a new follower who found you on Sunday Social. I'm glad you decided to link up. These questions were so fun! I feel like I could've written those same foods as my favorites, except for the popcorn and M&Ms. I mean, I love both, but I've never combined them. It seems like a pretty good idea though. You get that salty/sweet combo. :)
Ah those movies are all so great! Can't wait to watch the Grinch and Elf this Christmas season! :)
Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up and I wanted to say hi!
Misfit Librarian
http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment