Blogging tips

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Super Sunday Sync {I'm Co-hosting!}

I am SO excited to be co-hosting my first every blog hop. I'm especially excited because this is an awesome hop hosted by 2 of my bloggy friends. You can link up your blog, Facebook, and Twitter! I hope you'll join in!

***

WOW!  Our highest linkup last week at 118!  Holy-tam-ol-ey!  Let's do it again...but MORE ;)
Please help spread the word...Tweets Welcome!
This week, Kera and I would like to welcome Megan from Just a Small Town Girl as our Guest Host!  We are so excited that she said she would take the time to Guest Host with us:Hi! My name is Megan. I'm originally from a small town in Alabama, but now I live in the big city in North Carolina. I have been married for 2 years now to my wonderful husband, Lee. I am first and foremost a follower of Christ. My faith defines who I am and how I live my life {and how I blog}. I blog about my life and the things I think, do, and create along the way. I hope you'll visit me at Just a Small Town Girl. You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Rules for the "Super-est" hop ever:
1)  Link up a family-friendly post (or your homepage if it will always be decent) that you think is SUPER!
2)  GFC follow your hosts {Dawn and Kera} and guest host {Megan}.  We also appreciate (and return) any Facebook Likes, NetworkedBlog and Twitter Followers.  Be sure to leave a comment, we'll follow you back on any and all of them!
3)  Visit the blog before you, and a few others {the more, the merrier} and follow them.  We're all looking to have more followers, that's why we're hopping, right?  Remember to leave a comment and we'll follow you back.
4)  Grab a button and put it somewhere people will see.  We'd love for this hop to really take off and be a weekly event!
Super Sunday Sync
Don't forget to Tweet!

14 comments:

Helene said...

wooo can't wait to link up!

Mary said...

Thank you for hosting!

Daydreaming Realist said...

I'm right behind you, boss. I'm following you! on GFC! from the SSS! :)

Heidi said...

New follower from the hop. Looking forward to getting to know you better :)

www.heiditakingtheplunge.blogspot.com

AngieOuellette-Tower said...

I'm already a follower of yours but just wanted to stop by from the Sunday Sync blog hop.
Thanks for your lovely blog!
Angie
godsgrowinggarden.com

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

New follower here. Thank you for hosting the linky!
Nancy-of the crazy 9
http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

Desirae R said...

Thanks for co-hosting this week!

Anonymous said...

Hola Megan! The song and message of your blog is heart-warming and inspiring. Stopping by the Super Sunday Sync to leave some GFC love and support. I am now your newest loyal reader #296 and I look forward to getting to know you and sharing the love and support! Thanks for co-hosting!

~SimplyyMayra of
PonderWonders @ www.simplyymayra.com

Carrie said...

Hi Megan! Now following you through the Super Sunday Sync! I look forward to reading more about you! Feel free to follow me as well!

www.dayswithdylanandkc.com

Tiffany Cutcliff said...

Hey there! I am a new follower of yours via the Super Sunday Sync! Thanks for hosting! I am looking forward to your blog!

Tiffany
http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com

Christina Morley said...

Hi Megan! I just brought your GFC followers count to 300! It's nice to meet you and looking forward to getting to know you better.

I'm following from the hop!

Tina - American mom raising 4 kids in South Africa
http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Thanks for hosting Megan! Already a GFC and Twitter follower of course:D But I'm now your new FB friend!

Postcards from Rachel said...

Cute blog! New follower via the GFC hop. :)

Rachel
http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

mail4rosey said...

I'm all linked up, thanks for hosting. :)