Blogging tips

Sunday, October 21, 2012

#ACrafter'sDream Christmas Giveaway


I'm so excited to bring you A Crafter's Dream Christmas Giveaway! I have been looking forward to this giveaway for several weeks now!

This giveaway is hosted by My Merry Messy Life, Earning-My-Cape and Tutus & Tea Parties and has a Christmas, crafting, and supporting small business theme! Each blogger is offering their own giveaway worth $25 or more! This giveaway blog hop will be going on now through Sunday, November 4, 2012.

Christmas is just around the corner, and the time to start crafting our gifts for friends and family is now! Some of the blogs in the giveaway group will be giving away some awesome crafting supplies! Sometimes we want to give a handmade gift, but just don't have the time or know-how to make them ourselves. This is a great opportunity to support small businesses and shops who offer handmade items! Some of the blogs in our giveaway group will be highlighting such small businesses and offering giveaway items for them, as well. Even if you don't win the giveaway, we hope that you will keep these small businesses in mind when shopping for that perfect gift for your special someone.

***

I am happy to be teaming up with my friend Megan from Dots and Curlz to bring you this awesome prize:

 How cute is that?! You know you want this on your door this Christmas season! Or maybe you're feeling generous and want to win this as a gift for someone else.

*Prize Details*
This super cute ornament door hanger is a wood cut out that has been hand painted.
It is embellished with green and red tulle.
YOU get to choose the message you want. (This one says "Merry Christmas," but your prize can say anything you'd like.)
It is about 24 inches tall.
It is valued at $50 when you include shipping and handling.
This giveaway is open to US residents only.
The winner will be contacted via email within 24 hours of the giveaways ending. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.

Good luck!


 Now you can hop from blog to blog entering as many giveaways as you want!

35 comments:

Kera @ Nugget On A Budget said...

I need this for my door this Christmas season! So cute. What a great giveaway to be part of :)

mail4rosey said...

I'm here from the Sunday Hop. Thanks for hosting!

EMily said...

What a lovely gift! I'll have to come back later and check this out!

Sara said...

I can't pick just one thing that I love about Christmas. I love baking with the family and decorating the christmas tree together. I love our advent calendar and putting out the nativity set. I just love Christmas!

bwright said...

My favourite part of Christmas is seeing the smiles and joy on my children's faces when they realize that Santa has brought them new toys.

Anonymous said...

I love everything about Christmas! I think i'd have to say the lights and decorations have the edge, though. :)

polly said...

i love decorating my trees and house

ramsaygrace said...

I am LOVING Dots and Curlz....cutest stuff ever and so glad I found via your giveaway. Thanks for this chance to win. I love the excitement that you see in kids and the feelings of good will toward others. Christmas Eve especially, always seems holy....like there's a reverence. It really is sort of a magical time.

Unknown said...

So excited!! :) My fave part of Christmas is being with family!

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync! We hope you found some great bloggy friends!
~dawn

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

I love being with my family and seeing the snow! :)

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

Sallie said...

My favorite part of Christmas is being with family. Thanks for the giveaway!

Rachael Sutton said...

I love being with family and celebrating Jesus' birthday! Thanks for the giveaway!

-Rachael Henzman

Karey said...

I love Christmas because it give me the chance to get together with family!

Sharon said...

My favorite part of Christmas is celebrating Jesus' birthday!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Super cute door hanger. My favorite part of Christmas is being with family.

Tania said...

I have so many favorites about Christmas,one of them is baking with my daughter.

Anonymous said...

All the desserts!

Andrea said...

My favorite part is spending time with all the relatives I only see once a year.

~April~ said...

I think my fav part of Christmas is all the food. lol

Melissa Storms said...

I love seeing family that we don't get to see the rest of the year.
Melissa S

Joni said...

my favorite part of christmas is being with family I don't get to see throughout the year.

Dandelion Momma said...

I love picking out gifts for my kids during the Christmas season!

Ellen said...

I love everything about Christmas!! But, my favorite part is spending time with the family and celebrating Christ's birth!

Little Ella Lu said...

My favorite part is spending extra time with family and all the sweet treats.

Sherry VF said...

I really enjoy the family traditions like appetizer only dinner on Christmas Eve, Santa doesn't wrap presents and mostly the reason for the season.

jbh0003 said...

spending time with family

Danielle said...

I love spending time with my family

The Happy Wife/Danielle Garcia
Ldsmom2201 (at) yahoo (dot) com
http://juanshappywife.blogspot.com
Twitter: The_Happy_Wife

Kim Reid said...

Family time together - thanks!

kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

LindaSue said...

This year I will have ALL five of my children home for Christmas. The whole family is most excited about my Army son coming home for a two week leave. YEA!!!

Anonymous said...

Being with family...the spirit of the Season and the happiness and warmth we feel.

savewish@yahoo.com
Sherry

katklaw777 said...

Buying unique and special presents for family and friends!

Katie Amanda said...

I like the food!

Jubilee Reviews said...

Celebrating Jesus Birth!

LoverofallEmo said...

one of my favorite parts is getting to see ppl i havent seen all year back in my hometown, its one thing to talk to them online but i love getting to see them in person:)