Blogging tips

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Everyone Else is Doing It

If everyone else jumped off a cliff would you do it too?

Did your parents used to say this to you? I always hated it. 

Anyway....

I have held out for a long time. I did not want to start taking sponsors for my blog or sponsor other blogs. I want to swap buttons with people because we like each other's blogs. I want to put someone's button on my sidebar because I like their blog. But...it seems like the natural next step in continuing to grow my blog. It really is what most of the other bloggers I follow are doing. 

So, I'm pleased to announce to you that Just a Small Town Girl's blog is now taking sponsors. These prices are SUPER low and I'm keeping the number of sponsors I take low so that I can focus more attention on my sponsors each month. 

Because I'm starting in the middle of the month, I'm offering my first batch of sponsors the spot until the end of November. That's a month and a half sponsorship for the price of one month!

My bigger spots are called "The Big City." They are already spoken for this month {sort of}. I am giving away the first spot in an exciting giveaway coming in the next week {be on the lookout for that} and I'm giving my second spot away to the person who I am a Blog Angel for this month.

But there are plenty of "The Small Town" up for grabs. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Everybody else is doing it, why not!? ;)

My thoughts exactly! Good luck, girlie!

Unknown said...

YEP! I jumped! Let me know if you ever want to swap a same size ad :)

Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync! Hope to see you next week, too :)
~dawn

Saimi said...

My whole outlook on blog following is a genuine interest in each other's blogs. I follow because I enjoy reading and getting to know someone through their posts, which in turn I'm a faithful commenter. I'm not into the numbers game. What's the point of having a ton of followers if they don't take an interest in your post.

Maybe I too am a small town girl with humble expectations.