Blogging tips

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Huge Christmas Giveaway Curtesy of Dots and Curlz

In one short week myself and many other bloggers and shop owners will be participating in the Crafter's Dream Christmas Giveaway.


This giveaway will give you the perfect opportunity to win some Christmas gifts for family, friends, or yourself!

You can even get some sneak peeks of what people are giving away by visiting and liking the Facebook page.

Also, I'd love for you to go check out my friend Christie's blog. She's going to be participating in this giveaway as well.

Today, I'd like to introduce you to the shop where I'll be getting my prize to giveaway.

But first, we must go back...

Meet Megan {yep...we share the same awesome name}.


I've known Megan most of my life. We went to elementary, middle, and high school together {that's the great thing about small towns-only one school at each level}. We have many great memories together through the years.

Megan was always the crafty one. You could depend on her to have great ideas for how to decorate our class' Homecoming float or anything else that we needed to be creative for.

She also is great at networking and selling. She was our yearbook's business editor during our senior year.
 

 So, it only seemed natural that she started up a little business called Dots and Curlz.


She makes all kinds of cute things. Most notably wooden door hangers that can be personalized any way you want. 

Check out the cute keychain she made me. Mine is the one in the bottom right hand corner.

I would strongly encourage you to check out Dots and Curlz facebook page and I hope it will get you as excited as I am for this giveaway. If you just can't wait for the giveaway, I'm sure Megan would be happy to make something up for you now!

Be sure to check back on October 21 for the start of the giveaway and to see what Megan has made up to give away.

I'll leave you today with more pictures of the things you can find at Dots and Curlz.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woot woot! So excited to enter!

P.S.
I'm still hunting my ornament down! ;)

Unknown said...

I nominated you for an award
Check it out!