There are some new things going on with this link up this week.
First of all, it got a button!

Second, it got some awesome co-hosts!
This link up was created by Ashley @ Simply, Ashley.
Her new co-hosts are 2 of my lovely sponsors: Kim @ Living on a Latte and a Prayer
and Kathy @ That's What She Said.
If you could ask J.K. Rowling to explain something about the Harry Potter world further, what would
it be?
This one is tough. I would love to just sit down and chat with her about the whole series! If I have to pick one thing, I guess I would want to know more about Harry's family history. Was it simply coincidence that his family lived in the same place as Dumbledore's family? Was he related to the Peverell brothers? Where were his grandparents? Did he have no other family but the Durseley's?
What's your best guess of what animal your patronus would be?
I think my patronus would be a pig. I like pigs, plus they're very intelligent animals.
Have you noticed any inconsistencies within the books that you'd like J.K. Rowling to explain? (In other words, any errors)
I'm sure I could answer this better if I had recently read the books. One thing would be, how come Fred & George never noticed Peter Pettigrew with their brother all the time on the Marauder's Map?
Are you on Pottermore/what's your username? Let's rejoice in our nerdiness and add each other as friends, shall we?
I signed up for Pottermore, but I'm not really sure what to do next. I'd love for someone to help me out. My name is WizardGold22632.
Have you ever been to a midnight release of the movies or books?
I've never been to a midnight release of a book. I did go to most of the midnight premieres of the movies, though. I'm not a late night person.
Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?
No, but I would like to own it.
What would you see looking at yourself in the Mirror of Erised?
I would see my husband and I with 3 (or 4) kids living in a beautiful house in the mountains.
3 comments:
I would love to sit down with her as well and pick her brain. Love this series!
I love all of your answers! And if you'd like a Pottermore exploring buddy, hit me up! The last CoS chapters go up tomorrow :)
new follower, came over from Sippy cups and pearls.
hope to be friends with you and get to know you
I can be found over here
http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca
Post a Comment